blog content ©Cloud World Llc-all rights reserved

please note: some content is otherwise copyrighted, please contact us at:
info@maynarddixondoc.com to inquire about permissions.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Greetings!

Dale Nichols- "Home for the Holidays"

Has it really been since August that I've posted anything? Hard to believe, but I have been working on a documentary for Chance Films. It's been quite an interesting education for me, since the film deals with forgiveness, not art. Ah, but forgiveness is such an important topic and I've learned a great deal working outside of my primary area of interest, which is the visual arts.

I have several art films in the cue, and if you've followed my blog you are aware of how long it takes to bring cinematic ideas and inspirations into reality. I'm working on my fundraising strategy and looking forward to the challenges ahead. I'm also looking forward to sharing my progress with my followers.

On the holiday topic- I recently produced a meditation CD with two of my favorite yoga teachers, Heather Hudson and Darby Orr. We will launch a blog and Facebook page to show everyone where the tracks can be downloaded.

Also, Maynard Dixon Art and Spirit DVD's are still selling briskly on the film website and Amazon. Makes a great Christmas gift for Dixon fans and those who might not be familiar with his remarkable body of work.

I wish you all the happiest of holidays~ may your days be filled with love, laughter and wonder.

No comments: